Tuesday 25 June 2013

location, location, location


Working on location is always fun when on a shoot. Location houses are one of my favourites, not only does it always baffle me how you can change a room within a day by changing the way it is dressed, decorated or shot, then by the end of the shoot taking it fully back to how it was when you arrived.

Iv seen some gorgeous location houses the past couple of months, they are all big inspiration me on how to decorate your home and garden. It also shows how everyone’s taste is different. There is always a trend to follow but to me, showing your personality and what you feel comfortable with is what makes a home individual to you.

For the recent shoot with Pippa I got to see two location houses, one a farm that I was extremely excited about visiting.
Here’s some pictures of the week of things that really caught my eye.
"ding, dong"




Love Moroccan styling.

Now, thats a door lock.


Random empty hole?
Fill it with an interesting find.




Alternative lamp shade.


Somewhere in the middle of Sussex.



Not everyday theres a live turkey on a shoot.



All your glasses on display.

Original beams







Everyone needs a selection of sticks.


Beautiful drive home, or away.


On one day of the shoot i showcased my new Eastpak shoes to the bunch, they got a good review form everyone.


Aaaaaand, my 'Pattie Butty' top that i got from home, which is Hull, from the shop Bowes Threads, in Hull we sell Patties, the only place that sells Pattie. Dont know what a Pattie is, well you havent lived, but thats for another time.

Thanks for reading :)
Elle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment