Monday 17 June 2013

My future cupboards.

So i'm still having fun assisting the luuurvely Pippa Jameson. We are currently having fun with Christmas. Yes, if you know me I dont do anything to do with Christmas till after my birthday (november 25th, if you want to get me a card). But I have made an exception this Summer, if we can call it that, having some great fun getting Asda ready for their Christmas. As always I can't say much about what I have been doing.

One job that I was really keen to do was get down to the China&co. a prop house in Shepards Bush. Full with everything from white generic plates to chicken shaped jugs, large pieces of driftwood to morrocan themed fabric, it really is like an aladdins cave! Heres some pictures of my visit the other week, which have now become my inspiration for the contents of my future cupboards.




Amazing colour co-ordination.

Jelly moulds!! And so many of them!! 




 These pictures don't even scratch the surface of what China&co. have to offer. Whilst there I was able to speak to a few food stylist getting ready for some popular cook books, and also have a natter with some ladies styling a baking event. I could have spent all day there, but work had to be done :)


Thanks for reading guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment