Wednesday 4 September 2013

Summer

Loving this continued Summer! The weather has been tip top this year, am I right!

It feels like Summer is gonna pass by so quickly though, I'v had quite a busy summer so far. Full of family, friends and work, which is all good!
I have just finished working on the popular tv series The Hotel Inspector as part of the makeover team along with Pippa Jameson. This was such a busy two months, a lot of travelling, buying, researching, making, building, was all fun though, cant wait for you to see the outcome!
More of that to come later.

I did however have chance to slip away whilst working though and head back up north, for my not so little brothers 21st! Living in London there is one thing I always miss, and thats how close Hull was to the seaside or a even a simple beach. Whilst at home on my last day the family surprised me with a little visit to Hornsea, which is a lovely little seaside town on the east coast. A little bit of a chilly day, but there was some splendid fish and chips, some ice cream, and some lovely things for me to capture.

Heres a few of my favourite pictures from my surprise day...


How lovely, an honest herb garden. Take the herb you want and place your charitable donation in a little mug!

A lovely hand written quote on the church front.




Shell Cottage!
(Ok, so it isn't the seaside home of Bill and Fleur Weasley, and where Harry and his friends take shelter. But still so cool!)
















Hope the pictures make you feel all "seasidey",
E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment