Tuesday 27 August 2013

Zoe Brewer the finale!!


So it has been slowly coming but its finally here! My final blog on my work with Zoe Brewer for Lower Mill. From previous posts, all here, you can see the build up and what prep I helped with.

Lower Mill Estate is located in the beautiful Cotswolds nr Gloucestershire, a wonderful environment of sustainability living. The estate is full of inspirational architecture against amazing natural backdrops of the countryside. The homes are offered as an assisted build or as your own self build project so the final outcome is always going to be what your after. Or, if your not in the market for your own home they do rent out a selection of different apartments and homes, and one I was extremely lucky to stay in for the installation week.

I could talk and talk about Lower Mill and its beauty all day, but for more detailed information have a look at there website here. And why not treat yourself to a small or big holiday!

The installation week was so much fun, I got chance to work with some amazing girls already in the industry and others just starting out. The full week was such an achievement on everybody’s part, Zoe explains more on her blog here. She also released a great time-lapse video of us rushing around, unpacking products, building flat-pack and taking some well earned tea breaks. Follow this link to her vimeo. Can you spot me?

Unfortunately, I wasn’t on hand for the shooting day, so the final images where like a present for me, just to see how everybody’s work looked. From been on board since looking at Zoes mood boards and then seeing her ideas in full form it's such a great feeling. Part of me still cant believe it was back in March! Feels like yesterday that I was counting over what felt like a 1000 pillows, framing a host of different images and much much more!

Massive well done to all the girls on board, Polly, Louis, Abigail, Jodie, Jo and Sophie.
Also massive well done to Zoe for executing such amazing ideas and designs. The final images and results are brilliant.

The final images you will see on Zoes blog where she has chosen some of here favourites, alternatively have a look here on the Lower Mill website. Can you spot my logs and canvases?

For now, these are some of my own photos of the installation.
Thanks for popping by!


Franky wanted to come along for the visit. Choose a great spot in my suitcase!


Amazing views.

View of Lower Mill at night from my room.

Just a small snippet of the cushions!

Stunning print from Cole&Son.

Logs and views.



E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment