Monday 25 February 2013

Sheep, cabbages, chickens, tomatoes, cows....

So I started moving a few files around on my laptop today, a silly chore regarding I should be packing to move house instead! So, this was during a 'packing break'.

I found the video from my project with City&County Farmers Market and thought I should share it with you. My 'travelling exhibition', as it was called, was located at three separate farmers markets across London in one weekend. My aim was to promote farmers markets and the produce on offer whilst also educating children on the produce and what animal or veg their favourite food comes from i.e. burgers, chips...
The video was created by my amazingly clever friend Sarah Aylward, who helped me a lot over the weekend! As did my boyfriend who is more suited to sitting in an office with numbers, so big THANKS to both of them. The project was a year ago now, which I cant believe! Anyways I still love the video, and it always makes me smile, the run up was so busy and stressful but the weekend was o much fun!

Hope you have fun watching it.
Enjoy!



Thanks for reading and watching!
Elle x


No comments:

Post a Comment