Friday 10 January 2014

Hey 2014!!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope the start of 2014 has been lovely for you all.


It feels a lifetime since I updated my blog and last year my New Years resolution was to blog more! So to keep that resolution, and as I did last year to start the year off I am going to do the easiest thing and tell you in pictures and bullet points what I did, what I saw, what inspired me and so on since my last blog which was…… Ah, the 21st November.

1. Watched England V New Zealand Rugby World Cup, England Lost 20-18 :(


2. Turned 26. 




3. Was puzzled with by a Bumble Bee in November.


4. Booked a trip to America! New York, Texas, Florida and Miami :)

5. Started working on STRICTLY COME DANCING 2013!


6. Got inspired by Black and White wall displays (future blog)


7. Asda Christmas Magazine was released, with some awesome makes and ideas!


8. Did a bit of propping at China&Co, guess the theme? 
    Watch this space for more on this on going job!



9. Decorated the house for Christmas!


10. Got new hair and a new cat for the Andrews family! (still no name!)


11. Christmas.


12. NY


There we go, in 12 points iv summed up the past month and a half. There was a lot more which I could add, Christmas wrapping and card making, catching up with old friends, awesome presents, new job prospects!!

And, incase anybody wanted to know, my new years resolution this year is to pass my driving test!! Watch this space!

Thanks for catching up!
Elle x






No comments:

Post a Comment