Wednesday 2 October 2013

Car-ni-val!!


The annual Notting Hill Carnival came to London, about a month ago now, so I know I’m little behind posting this blog. It was my first time at the carnival, and I must say I fully got into the swing of things both days!

To be part of Europe’s biggest street festival and having it only a short train ride away from my home really made living in London this weekend, awesome! The music, colours, people, food; everything, made it such a great atmosphere and I cant wait for the next one.

Walking around the carnival, I was really interested in all the different walks of life coming together, all there for this one big street party. I enjoyed taking a few candid shots of how the different people treated this celebration, whether it was for the food, taking part in the parade, or just spectating everyone else...



















Elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment