Tuesday 12 November 2013

A Summer Christmas with Asda


Those that know me should know, that I don’t do anything related to Christmas till after my birthday, which conveniently falls on the 25th November. I always thank my mum for not giving birth to me on my actual due date, the 25th December, other wise know as Christmas Day.

Well this year I had to make a massive exception for this rule, as I started working on photo shoots for Christmas in May! Working as Assistant to Pippa Jameson was my main focus for this Summer, we worked on getting a number of different clients ready for Christmas. Also working with the talented photographer Jon Day and the lovely Russell.

One of the major clients was Asda. Asda have always had a great deal to do with Christmas for me, as it’s where my mum always does the Christmas shop for the big day, and the days between. So been part of their Christmas campaign was a great privilege.

During a sunny week in June I assisted Pippa on the Asda Gift Guide. This included jobs such as prop sourcing, selecting props from Asda’s amazing Christmas range, dressing the different sets and assisting Pippa with styling. I also got to style some of my own food and drink shoots as well which I was very excited to do and was great experience.

Check out some the images I worked on taken from the gift guide…










A small selection of the food and drink shots I styled...








So why not head down to Asda and pick up a gift guide, they have an amazing range. 

Click here to follow to their Christmas shop online. You will also find a host of images I worked on there as well. Look out for logs, branches, a wrapping paper tree, a sleigh and any present you see, was probably wrapped by me!

I am looking forward to when my mum and I do the Christmas shop, I will be purchasing plenty of decs, and as always stocking up on food and drink!

(But remember, it isn’t Christmas till the 26th November…)

Elle x

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I'll be picking one up xx - Jade

    ReplyDelete