Friday 10 May 2013

House Hunting


So catch up time!!

Iv just finished another shoot with the talented Pippa Jameson, as always can’t say much, but what I can say is it involved Christmas, in May, yes I know! That’s the world of styling boys and girls! 3days full of flowers, props and rich tea biscuits! (they were for eating)

The location house was based in Ladbroke Grove (London), just kind off in the middle of Shepard’s Bush and Portobello Road. This area hosts some of the most grand and individual architecture in London, so whilst out on my errands I stole a few seconds to grab a picture. Pictures are only from my phone, when in the rain or bright sunshine so please forgive me if their no good!!


i'd go for the yellow....


good contrast with the bright red door and grey blue brick





peachy brick work, mmmmmmmmm



Boring door? Paint it purple


trees that look like tentacles


last but not least, spring blossom, makes me look like this :D


Thanks for reading,
Elle xx




No comments:

Post a Comment