Tuesday 9 April 2013

more cake pops please!!!

So excited to be working with the lovely Pippa Jameson again. The project is for a children's party food book, so lots of delicious food and cake pops. Obviously cant say too much now, but, she explains a little bit more here

Assisting on this shoot has got me excited about using my garden space in my new house! Its got me thinking about making how to make it a party space and a relaxing space, with food as the main culprit, also the wishful thinking for some sun! 
So heres some photos of my own food from the past (not styled so much but will be on the menu), along with some inspirational shots for this summer.



Oh and heres a little taster of what was shot and what i had to eat today....
more cupcakes please!!

my food...







summer please hurry up so we can do all this...

bbq satay chicken

sandwich and crisp holder idea

halloumin kebabs, my fav

sweet potato burger
mmmmmmmmmmmm

bbq veggies


bbq prawns with pesto dip

bbq fish

hay bales, candle, blankets, cushions, wooden seats, i could go on....


Thanks for reading guys! Hopefully be updating soon with some actual work when it has been released!





No comments:

Post a Comment